En route to the Albertosaurus bone bed in Dry Island Provincial ParkOnce again the Dinosaur Research Institute is running their Dinotour July 4 to7, 2008.
Dinotour is a unique opportunity to discover Alberta's palaeontological treasures with world renowned scientists Dr. Philip Currie and Dr. Eva Koppelhus of the University of Alberta and Darren Tanke, Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology.
Highlights of this 4 day family-orientated tour:
- Unique opportunity to learn about the dinosaurs of Alberta
- Explore a dinosaur quarry with Philip, Eva and Darren in the Albertosaurus bonebed in Dry Island Buffalo Jump Provincial Park north east of Calgary
- Tour the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller
- Hike and explore in the Drumheller area and at Dinosaur Provincial Park near Brooks
- Guided tour including deluxe bus transportation to and from Calgary
- Three nights accommodation (double occupancy) and all meals
- Admission to the Royal Tyrrell Museum and the Dinosaur Provincial Park Field Station
- Guidebook, T-shirt and goodie bag
- Charitable tax receipt for a portion of the fees
This program supports the work of the Dinosaur Research Institute, a non-profit charitable organization that finances dinosaur research.
To register or for more information contact: Corliss.Moore @ inglewoodgrove.com