Among the topics covered in the article are:
- "Leonardo" - the sub-adult Brachylophosaurus (currently located at the Judith River Dinosaur Institute) that has yielded skin impressions and fossilized muscle and gastric contents;
- Dilong paradoxus - the early tyrannosaurid from Liaoning, China that was partially covered in rudimentary feathers;
- Microraptor gui - the dromaeosaur from Liaoning, China with four wings covered in modern feathers, suggesting an intermediate stage in flight evolution;
- The flat-skulled pachycephalosaur discovered by amateur paleontologists and donated to the Children's Museum of Indianapolis;
- Kent Stevens' modelling of sauropod neck posture;
- John Hutchinson's Tyrannosaurus rex biomechanics;
- And the June 10-11 "100 Years of Tyrannosaurus rex" symposium held by the Black Hills Museum of Natural History.